22 August 2010

Vintage Swinger: 1 March 2008

This vintage program, from a year after the previously program presented here, finds a very different situation. I had ended my nearly seven year association with Doo Wop Café Radio and was now co-owner of a new net radio station, Radio Odyssey. Somewhere along the way, I found out about Louisville Community Radio - WXBH.

After producing shows for Louisville Community Radio for about six months, I took a short hiatus from producing. You have to remember, not only was I doing live broadcast via Radio Odyssey, I was producing the All-New Dave Swinger Show for WXBH, The Friday Night Block Party and Rock Around The Mouse for Radio Odyssey. Of course, this had nothing to do with my full time job in retail. Frankly, I was burned out, but I kept on trucking for a couple more months. . .

01. Too Marvelous For Words - The King Cole Trio
02. Don't Speak - No Doubt
03. You Better Be My Baby - Johnny Mercury
04. She's Everywhere I Go - The Fabulous Harmonaires
05. Too Drunk To Drive - Hot Rod Lincoln
06. I Liked You Better - Li'l Bit & The Customatics
07. Red Prescription - Jamie Barnes
08. Paradise City - Fork in Socket
09. So I Can Live With Myself - Souls In Rhythm
10. Jumping Bean - Deke Dickerson & Larry Collins
11. Angle Eyes - The Jeff Healey Band
12. Rose of The Rio Grandé - The Harlemaires
13. Blow a Fuse - Betty Hutton
14. Puttin' On The Ritz - Taco
15. Unsaid - The Fray
16. Wave Goodbye - Blake Harvard
17. Milkshake Mademoiselle - Blair Carman
18. Before The Next Teardrop Falls - Freddy Fender

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home